Poetry Challenge / Day 26: prompt miscommunication

>> 4.29.2009

Different Worlds

Sometimes, I think that rather than miscommunication occurring
between the genders, it’s more a matter each speaking separate

languages, of living in different worlds. When he says, I’ll call
you sometime, he means about the same time as the twelfth of never;

yet she hears that he will call her in the next day or so, and when
he doesn’t, her anger grows exponentially with each passing day

her phone remains sullenly silent, and yet he can’t seem
to understand why she yells at him the next time they meet

0 comments:

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP