12 Down

>> 4.16.2009

Here are 6 more entries; I'm up to day 12 now! Since this is day 16, I'm only 4 behind. Some of these have been easy, and some have been very difficult. But, the deadline of 30 poems in 30 days is keeping me constantly thinking on writing, filling every spare minute. And, that's very good.

While I'm writing for new prompts, I am also going back over the poems posted here for revisions before submitting the final versions to Poetic Asides. After the Challenge is complete, the judges will select 50 poems to be published in an E-book, so think good thoughts. Perhaps, I'll luck out, who knows?

0 comments:

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP