Update

>> 4.05.2010

Spring's first day was covered with six inches of very wet snow.   Less than two weeks later, Easter Sunday was crowned with 80 degree temperatures.   Welcome to spring-time in Oklahoma.

April is National Poetry Month - so read and share your favorite poetry and poets.  Poets and Writers is a good place to start, http://www.pw.org/.

If you like to write, check out Poetic Asides, http://blog.writersdigest.com/poeticasides/,  where there will be a prompt for each day of this month. 

I've been catching up on my reading, looking back through some fiction pieces and working on some poetry.  I hope everyone made it through the winter and is beginning to enjoy some spring  - a time of rebirth, renewal, and fresh starts.

0 comments:

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP