An Honor and an Anniversary

>> 3.24.2010

Recently I was informed that Dancing with Pens has been named to the 100 Best Poetry Blogs by Accredited Colleges Online.  It's a wonderful honor, and a great anniversary present as March 2010 is the one year anniversay of my blog!  I'm listed at #84 under Emotional and Inspirational poetry.  Woohoo!

If you are interested, you may find the article, here: 
http://www.accreditedonlinecolleges.com/blog/2010/100-best-poetry-blogs/

I also wanted to take this time to express my gratitude and appreciation to everyone who has visited over the last year.  Your support and comments mean the world to me.  Whenever I have a down day, or feel that my writing is working, I read the wonderful words you have left and am inspired all over again.  Thank you for a fabulous year, and here's hoping that 2010 is even better.

3 comments:

S. Susan Deborah 3/25/10, 1:43 AM  

Congrats and awaiting more.

Wish you the best always,
Susan

Susannah 3/26/10, 5:03 AM  

Well done.

Feedback and acknowledgement is so important - especially when our words are floating around in cyberspace wondering if anyone can hear us.:-)

Congratulations.

Dr. Mohamed 5/27/10, 12:41 PM  

Congrats on the honor! Super :)

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP