Update

>> 11.02.2009

You might notice several post popping up with old dates.  That's because I was away from my home computer and attempted to post via E-mail.  Operative word - attempted.  I obviously didn't have it set up the way I thought, so the posts were held.  Until today!  Yeh!  Back with my own computer, although still having problems accessing some things.

November is the Poetic Asides Chapbook challenge.  Each day, we're given a prompt to inspire a poem.  The challenge is that we are to determine a theme and then use the prompt to illustrate that theme in some way.  The idea is that at the end of November, we will all have 30 poems to polish, and then have enough of a themed collection to make up a chapbook of 10 - 20 pages.  So that is what I will be working on this month in addition to some other projects already in the works.

Wish me luck! 

Hopefully, I won't be away so long in the future. Thank you for all your wonderful comments and words of encouragement. You keep me going, inspired!

~LisaB.

2 comments:

Rosaria Williams 11/2/09, 7:43 PM  

Glad to know you're working with poetry. Good luck.

nothing profound 11/5/09, 8:57 AM  

Good luck! Sounds exhausting. If I can eke out a dozen aphorisms in a month I feel lucky.

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP