My New Life

>> 7.02.2013

You abandoned me to sit alone
as darkness fell once more,
wondering for what I should atone
when you walked out the door.

My life is full of tattered dreams,
and my body’s feeling blue;
you’re gone for good it seems
leaving me to brood and stew.

Telling me there’s someone new,
that nearly broke my heart;
I didn’t even have a clue
until we fell apart.

You left our world in a mess,
there was nothing I could do;
I always thought we’d pass the test
until this day was through.

But now that I’ve had some time to think,
about you loving another’s wife,
all I want is to have a drink,
and celebrate my new life.



0 comments:

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP