Independence Day

>> 7.04.2009


July 4th is our Independence Day and a holiday in the United States. We traditionally celebrate with fireworks, food, and friends. When I lived in town, I would go down to the River Parks with some friends, we would watch the fireworks, drink a few beers and generally just hang out. Now that I live out in the country, it's more a matter of hoping no one sets the woods on fire and that the volunteers that make up the fire department haven't imbibed too freely. To everyone in the U.S., Happy Independence Day! To those of you in other countries, well, I hope you have had a wonderful Saturday! (Photo courtesy PDPhoto.org )

1 comments:

Anonymous 7/5/09, 2:17 PM  

Aww! Your picture is awesome! LOL--so true in the country! I'm from there and now living in cities and visiting the Inlaws in a suburb! I posted a few on my blog too! I love fireworks! Glad you had a good 4th! =D

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP