New Blog: The Foolish and the Dead

>> 3.07.2012

Over the past few years, I've noticed many changes in our country and in the world about which I have definite opinions.  There seems to be rampant misinformation and outright falsehoods being put forth as fact instead of opinion, blatant disregard for civil rights, a regression in attitudes as well as many things that just plain piss me off.  With that in mind, I've begun a new blog so that I have a separate location for my commentaries, opinions, and even some rants.  

The new blog is called The Foolish and the Dead, http://thefoolishandthedead.blogspot.com/.  I currently have an introduction post up and will soon have my first topic posting.

I hope you will stop by my new blog, read and let me know your opinion.  This location will continue to be my journal of creative writing. 

I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP