A Season

>> 12.02.2010

As many of you know, my step-dad had been having health difficulties for the last year.  Although he fought hard and long, he was lost to us on November 28, 2010.  We're having services on December 3, 2010.  Currently, the best words I have are from the King James version of the Holy Bible, those attributed to King Solomon.  I hope you bear with me for this posting, but I find great wisdom and comfort these words, and I thank all of you for your prayers and understanding over the last year.


Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


To everything there is a season, and
a time to every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born, and
a time to die;
a time to plant, and
a time to pluck up
that which is planted;

A time to kill, and
a time to heal;
a time to break down, and
a time to build up;

A time to weep, and
a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and
a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and
a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and
a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and
a time to lose;
a time to keep, and
a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and
a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and
a time to speak;

A time to love, and
a time to hate;
a time of war; and
a time of peace.

1 comments:

Angela 2/14/11, 2:43 PM  

What a beautiful scripture.

About This Blog

The name for this blog was inspired by a quote by Nietzsche, below.

"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I plan on this being the start of an incredible journey of discovery and creativity. I invite you to bring your pen, and come dance with me!

BlogCatalog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP